– Added Battle Map Pack 2 (Atlantis, Ruin and Siege).
– Added the Redstone Specialists Skin Pack.
– Made changes to some item textures in the City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack, – so that they are more easily identifiable in Battle mini games.
– Battle Mini Game: Fix to display player names above crouching players when in Showdown mode in a Battle mini game.
– Battle Mini Game: Fix to allow thrown potions to go through non-solid blocks (e.g. Vines, Tall Grass).
– Battle Mini Game: Fix to stop non-solid blocks obstructing player attacks.
– Battle Mini Game: Fixed a couple of holes in the Cove Battle mini game map.
– Battle Mini Game: Fix to remove all Mob heads from the player’s inventory, except any that are currently being worn, when transitioning from the Lobby to a Battle mini game map.
– Battle Mini Game: Fix to automatically replace Mob heads in the armour slot, when a Helmet is collected in a Battle mini game.
– Battle Mini Game: Disabled “Take Everything” in the Lobby.
– Battle Mini Game: Added Select All / Deselect All tooltip(s) to the Select Maps menu.
– Fix for an issue with hills generation.
– Fix for an issue causing some Blazes to not perform their attacks after becoming aggressive towards the player.
– Fix to allow renamed items to be traded with a Villager.
– Fixed a duplication bug.
– Fix to remove the redundant option for creating White Wool within the crafting menu using 1x White Wool to create.
– Fix for an issue where a Pig struck by a lightning turns into a Zombie Pigman without a Golden Sword.
– Fix for an incorrect death message when the player is killed by lightning.
– Fix for some issues with achievements (including Passing The Time achievement).