Your Super Mario Maker Course IDs

Home Forums Nintendo Franchise Chit Chat Super Mario Fandom Your Super Mario Maker Course IDs

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fawfulthegreat64 Fawfulthegreat64 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Post them here. I just uploaded my first creation. I was stuck with only first day tools but I think you’ll find it challenging. Any feedback is great.

Mega Tough (Starting tools only) – 4D0E-0000-001C-8819

Protip: If you want to follow someone on Super Mario Maker to access any of their content anytime instead of repeatedly putting in different course IDs then be sure to favorite them after looking up one of their course IDs for the first time!

Profile photo of Délio
    Délio
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I gotta wait another month before i can buy this game. Why i poor? 😀

I’ll try yours when i can!

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Post them here. I just uploaded my first creation. I was stuck with only first day tools but I think you’ll find it challenging. Any feedback is great. Mega Tough (Starting tools only) – 4D0E-0000-001C-8819

Ok, the challenge is on guys! As of this post 7 ppl have tried and only one beat it… me. I tried it again today to see if I made it nearly impossible. I don’t think I did.  Try it out. Let me know.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

Weed Wacker (Tip: Keep Running) – 94CF-0000-0027-FFCC

Profile photo of R00bot
    R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Spooky Scary Ghosty Mansion (6CFC-0000-0035-F1BE)

Airship Jump (A522-0000-0035-4159)

Castle Infiltration (7E51-0000-002A-0376)

Bilbo Swaggins’ Underground (6B55-0000-001B-ED50)

Can I just say a course sharing thread is a great idea, and we should all follow each other and keep up with each other’s content.

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I can’t wait to try! I should be up and running within a week or so. Gotta catch up with this game and your courses!

Profile photo of R00bot
    R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Skinny Land

(16CB-0000-003B-D12C)

Profile photo of R00bot
    R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Super Mario Galaxy!

3B7C-0000-0053-8F56

Not so much based around exploring the planets as Mario Galaxy was, but more about the space ships and what’s in them. Have a play, spent some good time on this one.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

Deep Blue Ink (7887-0000-0059-DD7B)

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

New level. Finally found some time to create.

The Brothers Sledge (CB56-0000-00E2-293C)

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

Tri Force Caverns (5DB7-0000-00EE-5155)

Also, took down Mega Tough. Kinda feels like a troll level.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Not mine but worth a look for Yoshi fans.. a remix of a level from Yoshi’s Woolly World.

Course ID – E5E7-0000-00EA-D89B

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

JMo and R00bot, I play your courses here.. well one for each of you.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

The Great Train Robbery (55D3-0000-0109-13BE)

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

The Great Train Robbery (55D3-0000-0109-13BE)

My play through… 2nd time around.. lol great course and challenging. Love your ideas too.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Spooky Scary Ghosty Mansion (6CFC-0000-0035-F1BE)  

After playing for over 20 minutes… i beat your course.. then when back to record. Great level… love the confusion of where to go with the warp pipes and the jump scare too.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

So I can’t seem to find a way to search by course IDs anymore. It seems that it’s now all through the Super Mario Maker Bookmark website. I’ve only been able to look up specific people’s courses by typing in their NNID with the url in a browser. Like this:

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Atticus242

Am I wrong? Do you guys know if you can still search by course ID and if so, how?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. On the gamepad itself you have to touch the magnifying glass in the upper right corner (as shown below) to be able to search by IDs. My mistake.

Profile photo of Cross
    Cross
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

So I was told to post my level’s here and I hope I did this right.  😎

F3EB-0000-0092-BC1A – DK Donkey Kong Jr is back

4C46-0000-0094-E593 – wario’s crazy air ship world

B084-0000-0097-1D7A – Donkey Kong Jr vs Bowser Jr

D660-0000-009A-5D07 – ROBs training program 1010

EF8E-0000-009D-E86F – ROBS training program 2020

BF42-0000-00A2-7A72 – DK and DK Jr’s Banana Rampage

227F-0000-00A7-0BD5 – Donkey Kong VS Bowser

0BEB-0000-00B2-9083 – Donkey Kong & and Donkey Kong Jr VS Bowser & Bowser Jr

Profile photo of Fawfulthegreat64
    Fawfulthegreat64
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I love SMM! Not too active on it now since my Wii U’s not as reliable as it used to be and I feel like I’ve exhausted my creativity and at this point most of my recent creations are troll levels or remakes of levels in other games (mainly from Super Paper Mario)

But here is my main profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Dimentio64

Some of my levels:

Remain Colossal (Super Expert 0.57%)

The goal here is to keep the Big Mushroom till the end. There’s optional Red Coins that add an extra challenge, and if you get them all and find the hidden key door while keeping the Big Mushroom, a special ending awaits. Based on an early, since-deleted level of mine that wasn’t designed very well, but this one uses the same basic layout with improved design.

3-1 The Bitlands (Expert 9.06%)

Revisit the setting of Super Paper Mario’s Chapter 3-1, the nostalgic Bitlands. This is where Bowser had ended up once liberated from Count Bleck’s castle by a mysterious force. Mario needs to find him and convince him to help, but it might take a little … convincing. Bowser doesn’t take kindly to bombing his fortress.

The Bitlands Speed Run (Super Expert 1.36%)

Uh oh, Mario’s running late on his adventure. This world will be destroyed in 60 seconds, so you better hurry to enlist Bowser’s help and escape before it’s too late. Other than the time limit, this level is identical to the above, however the checkpoint is removed and the timer requires heavy optimization strats. Don’t stop for secrets, there’s no time.

[SPECIAL] FTG’s 5000 Year Door~ (Expert 7.30%)

Welcome to the Special World! This was created to mark the milestone of when I received my 5,000th star. There’s lots of Mystery Mushrooms with different costumes. Deep in the subworld, you will find a mysterious sealed door that requires 7 Key Coins to unlock. Scour the area to find them, and maybe a few Easter Eggs along the way. Once you find them all, make your way back to the door and prepare for the final boss…

GOOD LEVEL DESIGN (Super Expert 0.00%)

The perfect demonstration of flawless level design. A good player can react quickly to sudden hazards, so GOOD LEVEL DESIGN not only teaches players to stay on their toes, but demonstrates how to create fair challenges as well. This is a true test of raw skill and patience as well. If you manage to gracefully dodge the Hammer Bro rain, take out those pesky Lakitus above, and avoid the many softlocks as you make your way to the goal guarded by the Bowser Triplets, you truly are a Super Player who has way too much time on their hands

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar