Who would you add to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Home Forums Nintendo Franchise Chit Chat Mario Kart Racers Who would you add to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I love the roster of Mario Kart 8 but if you could add any characters to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster as DLC who would you add?

My picks:

Frog Mario (Middleweight)

Pauline (Middleweight)

Diddy Kong (Lightweight)

Candy Kong (Middle or Heavyweight)

Dixie Kong (Lightweight)

Zelda (Middle or Heavyweight)

I would also add fire flower alternate color options for Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Rosalina

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Diddy Kong although I think he isn’t there because of a new Diddy Kong racing game coming.. (would be awesome)

Kirby, Pikachu and 1 or two other Pokemon characters, Zelda, Plessie.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Diddy Kong although I think he isn’t there because of a new Diddy Kong racing game coming.. (would be awesome)

I read a rumor of this a long time ago and that would SO ROCK!

Profile photo of Danial
    Danial
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Blog Comment Master – XP Icon

I really want to see Kirby playable in Mariokart 8 Deluxe. I would also like a Dreamland Course to go along with him and his Warp Star kart.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

I really want to see Kirby playable in Mariokart 8 Deluxe. I would also like a Dreamland Course to go along with him and his Warp Star kart.

This seems like it would be a good fit.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I would love Kirby as well. The amiibo costume is cute, but I need him playable.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies

I would love Kirby as well. The amiibo costume is cute, but I need him playable.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

He fits like a glove. Pretty awesome.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar