Username

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lupaie Lupaie 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lupaie
    Lupaie
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I accidentally entered my reallife name (which is Mario) in the registration proces. But since this is a Nintendo forum, Mario actually sounds a bit generic (can’t help my parents choose to name me like this). I’d rather use my Internet Nickname which is Lupaie. Can you change that? Many thanks!

Cheers, Lupaie..uhm Mario, but rather Lup…Well, you get what I mean

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I accidentally entered my reallife name (which is Mario) in the registration proces. But since this is a Nintendo forum, Mario actually sounds a bit generic (can’t help my parents choose to name me like this). I’d rather use my Internet Nickname which is Lupaie. Can you change that? Many thanks! Cheers, Lupaie..uhm Mario, but rather Lup…Well, you get what I mean

Hey Mario, no problem. I added Lup as a Nickname and set it to that. Is that good or did you want Lupaie? Thanks!

Profile photo of Lupaie
    Lupaie
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I always rather use Lupaie..but if it is too much trouble leave it at Lup. Thanks!

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I always rather use Lupaie..but if it is too much trouble leave it at Lup. Thanks!

All fixed 🙂 . If you log out of the site completely and then log back on, the username should update in the chatroom too. Same goes if you ever change your avatar pic, a log off and log back in updates it.

Profile photo of Lupaie
    Lupaie
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Awesome! Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar