Direct info from the most recent Apple Conference where Miyamoto himself was there, in person.
– In Mario for iOS, you’ll play a plumber who must fill all of the headphone jacks before time runs out. (lol)
– Apparently similar to the Rayman games, Mario can jump over gaps and enemies by tapping on the screen. The longer you tap, the higher and longer Mario jumps.
– There’s also a battle mode for multiple players
– Paid game, not free to play, no subscriptions or anything. Pricing to be announced later, but will come out in time for holiday 2016.
– There’s also a set of Super Mario stickers for iMessage, that will come out alongside iOS 10.
Yeah, I think it will be fine. Apple probably gave Nintendo good cash to have the game exclusive to IOS at least for now. Apparently there will be no micro-transactions but just a one time app purchase. 24 levels I think.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NintendoChitChat.com - 2016 This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo. Nintendo Switching Gaming Forums - www.SwitchGamingForums.com