Super Mario Run – IOS Soon

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Apps Super Mario Run – IOS Soon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Direct info from the most recent Apple Conference where Miyamoto himself was there, in person.

Details:

– In Mario for iOS, you’ll play a plumber who must fill all of the headphone jacks before time runs out. (lol)
    – Apparently similar to the Rayman games, Mario can jump over gaps and enemies by tapping on the screen. The longer you tap, the higher and longer Mario jumps.
    – There’s also a battle mode for multiple players
    – Paid game, not free to play, no subscriptions or anything. Pricing to be announced later, but will come out in time for holiday 2016.
    – There’s also a set of Super Mario stickers for iMessage, that will come out alongside iOS 10.

screen696x6967usrn screen696x696amshi

Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

if it is anything like the rayman run games, it will turn out great. unless it has the same bugs as them, though 😎

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

if it is anything like the rayman run games, it will turn out great. unless it has the same bugs as them, though 😎

I think it has potential, it’s the first thing that came to mind when they spoke of doing stuff on mobile. I hope the responsiveness of the simple control is fine.

Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

i mean, there were a few bugs with the android versions of the two rayman games, where the map wouldn’t load, your lum counter got stuck, or the game crashing whenever you try to access new content.

i was mostly joking though. if the new mario game has the backing of apple & nintendo, i’m pretty sure they’ll release working versions.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Yeah, I think it will be fine. Apple probably gave Nintendo good cash to have the game exclusive to IOS at least for now. Apparently there will be no micro-transactions but just a one time app purchase. 24 levels I think.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar