Super Mario Run – 40 million downloads in 4 days

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Apps Super Mario Run – 40 million downloads in 4 days

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

From Nintendo’s press release, they’ve announced that Super Mario Run has been downloaded over 40 million times in just 4 days.

Here is a bit more from the presser translated:

In addition, “Super Mario Run” ranks first in the App Store free game ranking in 140 countries and regions, and has entered the top 10 games that earned money in 100 App Store worldwide.

Shigeru Miyamoto of our company creative fellow, who led the development of “Super Mario Run” on this time “Super Mario Run” exceeded 40 million downloads, says as follows.
    “I am delighted that I was able to deliver a new Mario to many people in the whole world.It might need some more time to fully understand the content obtained by purchasing, I realize that people who have decided to gradually increase the number of people in the future We hope that more people will feel the charm of Mario which can be played with one hand and accept widely as a game which children can give with confidence I would like to aim for you. ”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar