Splatoon's August Update

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming Splatoon's August Update

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Atticus 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

What do you guys think about the update.

I love the new clothing, my squid has never been fresher.

Fresh

As for the new weapons, I’m finding the minigun fun as it combines my love of the charger weapons with some of the faster firing weapons like the N-ZAP for example. I also look super fresh while using it.

minigun swag

I’ve also noticed people online giving the slosher some good use.

As for map updates, I’m not sure how I feel about the Urchin Underpass update. It’s so different I’ll need to get used to it. Those side passages are SO LARGE.

Last of all, they changed the levelling up. While I’m glad they made it go up to 50, I’ve been struggling to get past B rank so an S rank just makes me feel bad 😛

What do YOU make of the update?

R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Just saw this, really cool little easter egg.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Blog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I haven’t had the opportunity to play Splatoon for a couple of weeks so I look forward to the update and new content. It’s awesome they will continue with new things even after this huge update.

I am wanting to give the paint bucket a try!

R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

The bucket actually seems to be a really powerful weapon, I kinda discounted it after trying it in the testing area, but online players are getting some good use from it.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Blog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Just saw that some users are having connection issues with the latest update. Nintendo is aware of it and working on a fix.

Splatoon Connection Issues

Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

The bucket actually seems to be a really powerful weapon, I kinda discounted it after trying it in the testing area, but online players are getting some good use from it.

I haven’t used it much but I feel like it should run out of ink a little faster. I’ll check it out a little more the next time I play .

Squad battles and twin squad battles are the best editions IMO.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar