Splatoon Leak?

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming Splatoon Leak?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Atticus 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Blog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

From GameXplain

A datamining of Splatoon August update revealed some new weapons in the Slosher and Splatling clases, full names for the new upcoming maps including Hammerhead Bridge and Flounder Heights, and a possible hint that Octolings may become playable?

R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I’m conflicted on what to think about leaks. The leakers are both Gods and Devils as they ruin the surprise. Playable Octolings would have been something totally unexpected for me, but now that’s ruined. Oh, well.

Hound
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Does this mean that there will be male octolings?

That would still be a surprise, at least to me.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Blog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Does this mean that there will be male octolings? That would still be a surprise, at least to me.

That’s a good question! Not sure… guess we will see what all this new info is about soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar