Sonic 2017, coming to NX

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming Sonic 2017, coming to NX

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.
    Profile photo of Sage
    Sage
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Founding Member Icon

Sonic Generations 2

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Sonic Generations 2

I’m happy if it turns out to be exactly that… or something close. Looks that way so far.

Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

imo, this is a great idea, i don’t care if it is a generations sequel or not. generations was a fun game that didn’t worry about story and if the same team is making a similar game with similar playstyles, i don’t see what could go wrong here.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

imo, this is a great idea, i don’t care if it is a generations sequel or not. generations was a fun game that didn’t worry about story and if the same team is making a similar game with similar playstyles, i don’t see what could go wrong here.

I like the whole idea behind Generations.. so if this game is inspired from that… I am happy 🙂

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

I posted this elsewhere on social media but for the 2017 mainline Sonic game not to have a handheld port announced was a bit odd… no 3ds version? Then with the “leaks and rumors of NX this week being a handheld/hybrid that very well could be taking it’s place.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar