Pokemon Z Ring Set – Amazon Pre-Order

Home Forums Nintendo Franchise Chit Chat Pokémon Pokemon Z Ring Set – Amazon Pre-Order

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eddy Ray 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon
    This item will be released on November 23, 2016.
    • Feel the thrill of battle as the POKÉMON Z-RING lights up, makes sounds, and vibrates!
    • The type based attack icons on each Z-CRYSTAL become visible as they light up when inserted into Z-RING
    • Z-RING features two ways to play: synchronized with the video game for 4D experience or in role play
    • Video game synchronization allows the player to feel the full power of the Z-MOVE!
    • Get different Z-CRYSTALS to unlock different colors, sounds and vibrations.; Two AAA batteries are required and included with the set

Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

So what does it do exactly?

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

So what does it do exactly?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar