Pokemon GO Snap

Home Forums Nintendo Franchise Chit Chat Pokémon Pokemon GO Snap

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

While exploring I took a few pics at places Pokemon GO has taken me where I wouldn’t normally go day to day. Feel free to add yours.

These ppl are all at the waterfront for Pokemon GO. No joke…

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

These are great pictures. I will have to take some. Aside from snaps like this, if you have any fun pics with Pokemon in AR mode, use the camera to capture some fun pics. I have a few to upload.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

The feels…

I thought this was neat because it was an actual duck pond (you’ll notice the small duck behind him)…

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Love the buttefree pic and the Psyduck is hilarious. Perfect setting. Here are a few pics over the course of a couple weeks.

A quick shot in the evening in the local housing development.

A pidgeotto appearing roadside near a farm.

I caught this little eevee before it got hit by a speeding car

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar