Pick Your Buddy Pokemon in GO – Update Live

Home Forums Nintendo Franchise Chit Chat Pokémon Pick Your Buddy Pokemon in GO – Update Live

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

The following list has been given to flesh out the changes.

• Implemented Buddy Pokémon: Trainers will now be able to choose one of their Pokémon to be their buddy. A Trainer can earn Candy for their Buddy Pokémon by walking a certain distance.
    • Made it easier to select smaller Pokémon on the screen.
    • Fixed an issue where Eggs would sometimes hatch without displaying the animation.
    • Improved performance reliability when a device switches networks to no longer cause the application to hang or stop updating.
    • Pokémon GO Plus support
    • Minor text fixes.
    Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

oh, i guess niantic locked the game from rooted phones.  guess i won’t be able to play again anytime soon

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

oh, i guess niantic locked the game from rooted phones. guess i won’t be able to play again anytime soon

Oh wow I didn’t even realize they did that. That sucks!  🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar