NX More Rumors on Unveiling and Possible Release Window

Home Forums Nintendo Hardware Chit Chat Nintendo Hardware NX More Rumors on Unveiling and Possible Release Window

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Source

Nintendo (7974.Japan/NTDOY) slipped 5% in Tokyo after Nomura Securities said the mysterious new console NX, to be unveiled this June, will cannibalize the existing sales of 3DS and Wii U.

According to analyst Junko Yamamura, Nintendo will make NX available by 2016 year-end’s shopping season. Nomura expects Nintendo to announce the “concept” sometime between March and May, unveil the actual console in June, and launch it between October and November. “We think the NX will start to boost operating profits in 18/3, when it will have been on the market for a full year and will have a line-up of software titles, which carry high operating margins.”

Profile photo of GFan
    GFan
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Tingle Bottle from WW HD Icon

I can see this. I’m in the camp that thinks its launching this year. And they’re a big investment company so they likely have an inside source

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I can see this. I’m in the camp that thinks its launching this year. And they’re a big investment company so they likely have an inside source

Still thinking official unveiling at e3? Or announcement before, then a full showing off at e3?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar