Nintendo's E3 Site is Live – All Zelda

Home Forums Special Events E3 2017 Nintendo's E3 Site is Live – All Zelda

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 1 year ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Visit the site here: Nintendo E3

As posted in the Zelda forum area, Nintendo is also holding a contest for a chance to win a trip to E3!

Here is the tweet with info!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.
    Profile photo of Shane
    Shane
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Tingle Bottle from WW HD IconLogin – XP Icon

I can see the meme posters now, saying: *Wins E3 trip, realizes all there is is Zelda.*

I’m not going to enter because The Legend of Zelda, or E3 for that matter, doesn’t really mean as much to me as it should. I’d much prefer The Last Story or Golden Sun or at this point, a new Metroid Prime. How I would answer would be, “Zelda means something to me because it breaks up the monotone of Mario.”

And I say all this now, but I know I’ll be buying it. And probably loving it. 😉 I just don’t like the delays and stuff.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo of Shane Shane.
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I can see the meme posters now, saying: *Wins E3 trip, realizes all there is is Zelda.* I’m not going to enter because The Legend of Zelda, or E3 for that matter, doesn’t really mean as much to me as it should. I’d much prefer The Last Story or Golden Sun or at this point, a new Metroid Prime. How I would answer would be, “Zelda means something to me because it breaks up the monotone of Mario.” And I say all this now, but I know I’ll be buying it. And probably loving it. 😉 I just don’t like the delays and stuff.

Plenty of others agree with you, lots of activity and chatter in this same vein across the internet today. Gamers just want that Nintendo magic again and it seems time after time, there is always something to be let down about. I thought this E3 would be much better than last years for Nintendo… but with the lack of content and strict focus on Zelda I’m not sure.

With that said, I think it will still be exciting since this is a game we literally know nothing about and maybe there will be some surprises along the way. Patience sometimes wears thing and gets the best of us.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

You have to believe or at least want to believe Nintendo has some surprises and doesn’t plan to lean now until March 2017 barren for the Wii U.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Love Seinfeld… and yes I am expecting Pikmin 4 to be a holiday release on Wii U still.  🙂 . I still think Color Splash is coming as well.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar