Nintendo SWITCH !

Home Forums Nintendo Hardware Chit Chat Nintendo Hardware Nintendo SWITCH !

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eddy Ray 1 year ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Nintendo SWITCH partners

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

The render

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

SWITCH

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

How will you play?

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Powered by Nvidia

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/20/nintendo-switch/

The first thing to know about the new Nintendo Switch home gaming system: it’s really fun to play. With great graphics, loads of game titles and incredible performance, the Nintendo Switch will provide people with many hours of engaging and interactive gaming entertainment.

But creating a device so fun required some serious engineering. The development encompassed 500 man-years of effort across every facet of creating a new gaming platform: algorithms, computer architecture, system design, system software, APIs, game engines and peripherals. They all had to be rethought and redesigned for Nintendo to deliver the best experience for gamers, whether they’re in the living room or on the move.

A Console Architecture for the Living Room and Beyond

Nintendo Switch is powered by the performance of the custom Tegra processor. The high-efficiency scalable processor includes an NVIDIA GPU based on the same architecture as the world’s top-performing GeForce gaming graphics cards.

The Nintendo Switch’s gaming experience is also supported by fully custom software, including a revamped physics engine, new libraries, advanced game tools and libraries. NVIDIA additionally created new gaming APIs to fully harness this performance. The newest API, NVN, was built specifically to bring lightweight, fast gaming to the masses.

Gameplay is further enhanced by hardware-accelerated video playback and custom software for audio effects and rendering.

We’ve optimized the full suite of hardware and software for gaming and mobile use cases. This includes custom operating system integration with the GPU to increase both performance and efficiency.

NVIDIA gaming technology is integrated into all aspects of the new Nintendo Switch home gaming system, which promises to deliver a great experience to gamers.

The Nintendo Switch will be available in March 2017. More information is available at https://www.nintendo.com/switch.

Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

game eXplain Nintendo Switch analysis from the preview trailer.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

No backwards compatible, at least with physical media. More info on this and a hint about battery life,

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-confirms-no-physical-backwards-compatibility-for-switch-no-comment-on-mobile-games/

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Rumor… looks legit though lol

e1n4zm8

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Eurogamer contacted Nintendo regarding the trailer’s production and asked how it was all put together.

“This video is all about explaining how the Nintendo Switch works,” a UK spokesperson said. “We wanted to convey in a self-contained video how Nintendo Switch represents a new era for video game systems enjoyed in front of a TV, by letting gamers play anywhere, anytime, with anyone they choose. It adds the mobility of a portable system to the power of a home gaming system.

“At a later date, before the March launch, we’ll be talking about things like exact launch date, and of course, the games. You shouldn’t assume what you saw on the video represents actual game footage and further specifics on first-party games will be provided later.”

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-24-behind-the-scenes-of-nintendos-switch-reveal-video

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

SteamWorld Dev says Nintendo not skimping on power.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar