Nintendo Switch – Updated 3.0

Home Forums Nintendo Hardware Chit Chat Nintendo Hardware Nintendo Switch – Updated 3.0

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Atticus 5 months ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Source and Notes

Register a channel to receive News for specific games
    To register, head to News > Find Channels
    – Add friends from your Nintendo 3DS and Wii U Friend Lists
    To add friends, head to your My Page on the top left of the Home Menu > Friend Suggestions
    – Receive notifications when your Friends go online
    To turn this ON/OFF, head to System Settings > Notifications > Friend Notifications
    – Find paired controllers within communication range by activating the vibration feature
    To search, head to Controllers > Find Controllers
    – Change the user icon order on the Home Menu
    To change order, head to System Settings > Users > Change Order
    – Select from 6 new Splatoon 2 characters for user icon
    To edit your user icon, head to your My Page on the top left of the Home Menu > Profile
    – Change the system volume from the Quick Settings
    To access Quick Settings, hold down the HOME Button
    – Lower the maximum volume for headphone or speakers connected to the audio jack
    To lower the max headphone volume, head to System Settings > System > Lower Max Headphone Volume
    * This settings will be ON when Parental Controls are enabled
    – Change display colors to Invert Colors or Grayscale
    To use this feature, head to System Settings > System > Change Display Colors
    – Connect a USB keyboard to the dock to type whenever the keyboard is on the screen
    – Use the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller via wired communication by connecting the USB charging cable
    To enable, head to System Settings > Controllers and Sensors > Pro Controller Wired Communication
    * The NFC touchpoint on the Pro Controller will be disabled while the controller is using wired communication.
    – Update connected controllers
    To update, head to System Settings > Controllers and Sensors > Update Controllers
    Added a feature that suggests deletion of software data when insufficient space when downloading other software
    * User save data is not deleted

General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience, including:

– Resolved an issue that caused game software updates to fail and prevented the software from starting
    – Improvements to prevent unintended HDMI input change with certain TVs while the console is docked in Sleep Mode

Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar