New trailer for Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming New trailer for Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mournglum Mournglum 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon
    Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I’m still not quite sure how I feel about this game. I don’t have a big issue with the “censorship” as it doesn’t affect the gameplay.  I want to like it, but I just can’t seem to get around the anime aesthetic and marketing…  Which is funny, coming from the guy who likes anime.

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I’m still not quite sure how I feel about this game. I don’t have a big issue with the “censorship” as it doesn’t affect the gameplay. I want to like it, but I just can’t seem to get around the anime aesthetic and marketing… Which is funny, coming from the guy who likes anime.

Is it a bit over the top for your taste?

Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

That’s probably it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar