New Handheld Hardware in Works: Codename: MH

Home Forums Nintendo Hardware Chit Chat Nintendo Hardware New Handheld Hardware in Works: Codename: MH

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Source

According to a financial report by Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, a Japanese bank holding & financial services company, Nintendo is currently developing its next handheld under the codename “MH”. The report reveals no further information.

As always, take reports like this with a grain of salt. What we know for sure is that Nintendo is currently hard at work on the NX – but what exactly the NX is, that is still a mystery. Nintendo president Kimishima has previously stated that the NX would not be an outright replacement for the Wii U or the 3DS. There have been rumors that the NX could be a home console & handheld hybrid, but none of those have been confirmed yet.

Profile photo of Yoshi
    Yoshi
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Mystic IconFounding Member IconTingle Bottle from WW HD IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Is it only going to play Monster Hunter games?

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Is it only going to play Monster Hunter games?

you mean like your N3DS?  😆

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

That would be surprising. I thought the 3DS was still printing money at this point.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

That would be surprising. I thought the 3DS was still printing money at this point.

It is slowing down in Japan considerably, with the new Pokemon on the horizon that will help spike sales for a while though.

Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

It would be nice if it won’t end up being another handheld part of the DS line. But I hope it’s a ways off, I still haven’t gotten my money’s worth out of my N3DS yet.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

It would be nice if it won’t end up being another handheld part of the DS line. But I hope it’s a ways off, I still haven’t gotten my money’s worth out of my N3DS yet.

I do love the clamshell design… but I feel the same way in regards to something new after the DS line.. Certainly I expect a multi-touch screen so the user can access Nintendo’s gaming/apps on the same device.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar