NES Classic Comes with My Nintendo Points

Home Forums Nintendo Hardware Chit Chat Nintendo Hardware NES Classic Comes with My Nintendo Points

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Source

During the days of Club Nintendo, members were able to register product on the service. In return, they’d receive points, and ultimately access to rewards.

The same setup is now returning on My Nintendo. With the press starting to receive the NES Classic Edition, we have confirmation that a code is included. You can use that to earn 300 Platinum Points on My Nintendo.

my-nintendo

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.
    • This topic was modified 11 months ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

NES Classic specs… more powerful then OG 3DS and the Wii. 🙂 Read here

Here are the NES Classic specs.. more at link above.

• SoC: Allwinner R16 (4x Cortex A7, Mali400MP2 GPU)
    • RAM: Hynix (256MB DDR3)
    • Flash: Spansion 512MB NAND
    • PMU: AXP223

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Heading up to NYC for a trip on Friday.. the day NES Classic releases. I am hoping to grab one at the Nintendo Store!

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Almost forgot about the MyNintendo points… it’s packaged in with the manual and other paperwork… easily overlooked.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar