Mr. Iwata

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming Mr. Iwata

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  R00bot 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

It’s kinda sad we’ll never see him again in one of these.  Not only President but also a face of the company thanks in no small part to these videos.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Blog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I agree. His personality was very like-able, down to earth and he was always a professional. I always felt like he was my friend, gaming buddy. Hopefully Nintendo can keep this sort of feeling for their directs… a different personality might be good but it’s a tough balancing act. They have to keep it fun and interesting but the person needs to have an engaging personality.

On the NOA side, Reggie is fine in his smaller parts and Bill Trinen is a good personality. I think a few from the Tree House could help as well.

R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I loved seeing him go from awkward CEO type to a real presenter who seemed at home in the spotlight. I’ll miss him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar