MiiVerse Redesign – What Do You Guys Think?

Home Forums MiiVerse Chit Chat MiiVerse MiiVerse Redesign – What Do You Guys Think?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Atticus 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin

So MiiVerse got a huge redesign in late July. What do you guys think?

If you haven’t heard, visit this link for all of the features and changes: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/special/redesign_announcement

I like the direction they are going. Really, even though the Wii U has been a let down in terms of sales, a bright spot has been MiiVerse. It started off pretty basic but has turned into a worthwhile platform for Nintendo that they will most likely carry on to future hardware and devices.

R00bot
    ChitChatter

I feel like the people complaining about it wouldn’t have complained if it started out like this. Change is hard to take, even when it’s an obvious improvement like in this case.

Eddy Ray
    Admin

I feel like the people complaining about it wouldn’t have complained if it started out like this. Change is hard to take, even when it’s an obvious improvement like in this case.

Yeah very good point. The reality is, MiiVerse was very bare-bones almost in an Alpha stage when the Wii U released. I think Nintendo knew it could become something useful but surely it’s transformed into a core part of making the console unique.

Atticus

People were all up in arms about the posting limit of 30 per day. I would never even need that many. I’m okay with the changes besides not being able to post in my own activity feed anymore.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar