MiiVerse Gets Layout Change On Computers

Home Forums MiiVerse Chit Chat MiiVerse MiiVerse Gets Layout Change On Computers

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eddy Ray 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin

If you’ve browsed MiiVerse via your PC within the past few days you may of noticed a layout change. Personally, I like the new layout as there is more info available without having to click around. Ads have also been inserted but this is no biggie as the service is FREE and the ads don’t get in the way of my personal MiiVerse experience.

Check out the changes MiiVerse

Official update message below:

Erika

12 hours ago

Hi Miiverse friends, As you might have already noticed, we have spruced up the design of the web version of Miiverse. If you access Miiverse through a computer or a smart device, such as a smartphone or a tablet, you can see the brand new design! There are no changes to the functionality of Miiverse. Also, I’d like to inform you that some advertisements will be shown on the web version. There are no changes for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of Miiverse. That’s all for today. Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Eddy Ray.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Eddy Ray.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar