Metroid: Samus Returns for 3DS

Home Forums Special Events E3 2017 Metroid: Samus Returns for 3DS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Samantha
    Samantha
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

During the Nintendo Treehouse stream, Nintendo revealed Metroid: Samus Returns, a reimagining of the original Metroid II: Return of Samus. It will be out on September 15 for the 3DS.

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

During the Nintendo Treehouse stream, Nintendo revealed Metroid: Samus Returns, a reimagining of the original Metroid II: Return of Samus. It will be out on September 15 for the 3DS.

I watched the gameplay, looks solid and I think it looks fairly impressive too. I see people complaining that it should of been sprite work.. but the polygonal look I think is much better here.

Profile photo of Samantha
    Samantha
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I watched it a little bit and it looks like it’ll be fun!

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Never thought we would get another 2D Metroid.. this is awesome.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar