Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Home Forums Nintendo Franchise Chit Chat Super Mario Fandom Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Atticus 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Fawfulthegreat64
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Anyone excited about the Superstar Saga remake for 3DS? Personally I’m glad Mario & Luigi’s remembering its roots, unlike the other RPG spinoff. Hopefully this game’s successful so Nintendo gets the message this is how we like our Mario RPGs–  full of unique interesting characters and not just mounds of Toads.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Blog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Welcome the community. Yes, very excited for it, loved watching the footage at E3 from the treehouse and am happy to see the game still has that graphical charm too.

Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I’m looking forward to it too. Dream Team was my first Mario & Luigi and I wanted to play others. I was going to download Superstar Saga from the eshop but then saw this at E3. Works for me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar