League of Evil Giveaway! Enter Now. [Nintendo Switch]

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming League of Evil Giveaway! Enter Now. [Nintendo Switch]

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Eddy Ray 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Giveaway Provided by Ratalaika Games!

Enter our giveaway for League of Evil! (Digital Game Code for Nintendo Switch | North America)

Game retails for $7.99 – Releases on August 31st!

Details to enter:

1. Why Would You Like to Win League of Evil?
    2. How Long Have You Had A Nintendo Switch?

Be sure to include answers to both questions in your entry! Winner picked at random on August 31st! Be sure to enter now!

For more game details visit: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/league-of-evil-switch

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Eddy Ray.

Segun The PikachuFan
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

1. I would like to win the League of Evil Giveaway because i have never won a giveaway before.
    2. I do not have a Switch at all so i can’t answer how long i have had a Switch.

Anita
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

1. The game and graphics look really good. It looks like a fun game to play

2. Nearly 6 months

fluffyhamster16
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

1. I would like to win it because I like the look of the concept of the game as well as the graphics.
    2. I have had the Nintendo Switch since launch (3rd march) which is almost 6 months

BWA Switch
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

1. I would like to win this game because I think it might be interesting to put some episodes of it on my channel. So far, I have only covered 1st party Switch games, so it would be interesting to branch out and do some indy games too. I have also heard that the game is like Mega man, which I started playing for NES when I was a small kid. Those types of games have always been challenge for me, but it would be interesting to see what the difficulty level is compared to how my gaming skills have advanced in the past few years.

2. I got my Switch on launch day, March 3rd. This was the first time I got a Nintendo console on launch day!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  BWA Switch.

Jostin
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

1. I like action platformers.

2. Got my switch sometime in June so around 2 months.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Congrats to Jostin for winning!

The topic ‘League of Evil Giveaway! Enter Now. [Nintendo Switch]’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar