Launch Day – Metroid Samus Returns 3DS

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Handheld Fans Launch Day – Metroid Samus Returns 3DS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eddy Ray 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Our Launch Day Episode.. many more to come!

Product Provided by Nintendo

Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I have the game but I think I’m going to try Zero mission first now. Never finished the original Metroid so might as well play the remakes in order. Do you have the new amiibo?

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Ok that’s a cool idea actually! No amiibo yet, they should arrive this week though!

Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Ugh, can’t find the darn things anywhere. I love Nintendo but this is so exhausting. Anyway, played Zero Mission the past couple of nights and really enjoying it. Feels like the only other Metroid full game I played through: Metroid Fusion. Going to be great to follow up with Samus Returns

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Yeah I just got my amiibo yesterday, i got lucky with a pre-order. Hope they get restocked for you. Glad you are enjoying it, you are going to love Samus Returns. Fantastic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar