Just a Little Something

Home Forums Non Gaming Show-Off Your Stuff Just a Little Something

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mournglum 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Steventheslayer
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I am no artist. That being said, I sometimes mess around in GIMP and see what comes out.

This is the result of many long waits between Civ 5 turns.

Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards create backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Forum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

I am no artist. That being said, I sometimes mess around in GIMP and see what comes out. This is the result of many long waits between Civ 5 turns.

That is pretty stunning in GIMP, or any program for that matter. I wish I had 10 percent of your artistic talent!

Steventheslayer
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

That’s the thing though. While I might have a basic concept of what does and doesn’t look good, I really have no innate artistic skills when it comes to painting/drawing, and certainly no classes on the subject. I just mess around until I make something passable.

Oh, and excessive uses of the airbrush tool. I love that thing.

Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards create backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

looks pretty great to me. imo,  you have a good handle of lighting & shadows

you “learn” innate drawing/art skills just through practice (though some people are better at conceptualizing it than others). just by doodling for fun or doing what you are doing in gimp, you get better as time passes.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Mournglum.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar