I hate Star Fox Guard

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming I hate Star Fox Guard

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Shane
    Shane
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Tingle Bottle from WW HD IconLogin – XP Icon

Okay so Star Fox Zero was okay. But Star Fox Guard is bad. Not sure how it’s getting such exceptional reviews. I just now tried it. You might like it, I don’t know, but I don’t.

Profile photo of Shane
    Shane
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Tingle Bottle from WW HD IconLogin – XP Icon

It was just too simple/bland and the gameplay felt like something made by an inexperienced indie developer.

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Maybe your expectations were to high? Not sure. I haven’t played it but it’s just a simple tower defense type game in the Star Fox universe that utilizes the Wii U gamepad… and with that in mind I wouldn’t be expecting anything with much depth. I’m not a huge fan of the genre so I probably wouldn’t enjoy it for prolonged periods of time, maybe just some mindless gaming for a bit.

How many levels did you play? Apparently things get a bit more interesting as you get further into it with more mission and different cameras. I think part of the appeal might be the creation and sharing with friends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar