Kids and/or squids, look here…

Home Forums Competitive Gamer Hub Matchmaking Kids and/or squids, look here…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP Icon

So I’m kinda really into Splatoon again – Forgot just how awesome and addicting it is. I wanted to see if the folks of Nintendo Chit Chat would want to engage in a series of Splatoon matches. This topic is here just to gauge interest at the moment. There maybe no point if there is too low a turn out. Bring friends if you like.

What say you NCC’ers?

-Splatticus

Profile photo of Cross
    Cross
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I would be down for matches.

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Depending upon when…. I’d love to get back into this game and play with you guys.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP Icon

Depending upon when…. I’d love to get back into this game and play with you guys.

The when is all depending on how many of the who…

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

The when is all depending on how many of the who…

I can be available weekday evenings up until 11pm EST, it may vary on the actual day/date.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar