GIVEAWAY! Enter Now! Chance to Win An Amiibo!

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Amiibo GIVEAWAY! Enter Now! Chance to Win An Amiibo!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

How do you enter? Leave a reply in this very thread to enter! Names will be entered into a randomizer and ONE will be picked to win!

Winner will be picked this Friday August 12th at 8pm EST! Since this is a physical item, we will contact the winner via private message for name and address. Contest open worldwide!

Here is the Amiibo you can win!

Silver Mario Amiibo – US version, Brand New.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.
    Profile photo of Benjamin Winter
    Benjamin Winter
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Arceus Catch IconMew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconFriendship Master – XP Icon

Good luck to everyone that enters!

Profile photo of Yoshi
    Yoshi
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Mystic IconFounding Member IconTingle Bottle from WW HD IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Hey Eddy! I have to win this! I mean, I’ve been on this member almost since the beginning! And you know what I’d do for an Amiibo, I had my sister get me a Greninja from The Nintendo world store, I went all the way to America to a few different Toys “R” Us’s just to get a Mega Yarn Yoshi! And you know how much I want Toon Link and Rosalina… Especially after what happened to me on Amazon recently.

So yeah, if I won I’d be very happy 🙂

Profile photo of Darkstar
    Darkstar
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

I literally signed up a few minutes ago because of this giveaway, I would be really happy to get it. And I can happily say I’ll stay a member of this site, it’s a great community that I can see myself being a part of so thanks and without further ado, letsa go.

Profile photo of Mournglum
    Mournglum
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

i’ll win this one just like callie won final splatfest

Profile photo of SPG
    SPG
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Somewhat amazed its already been a year since the switch from the old site, still a shame its fallen apart

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconFounding Member IconTingle Bottle from WW HD Icon

Great to be here. :^)

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

8pm EST tonight! Thread will close and then we will do the randomizer  😆

Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Awesome giveaway! I would love to win.

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Thanks to all who entered, congrats to Tom on winning the Silver Mario amiibo.. and runner up Yoshi winning series 2 pack of amiibo cards!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar