Giveaway! $20.00 Nintendo eShop Gift Card – ENTER NOW!

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming Giveaway! $20.00 Nintendo eShop Gift Card – ENTER NOW!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Eddy Ray 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Eddy Ray
    Admin

We are giving away (1) Nintendo eShop gift card (digital code) worth $20.00!

Simply leave one comment below of what game(s) you’ll use the gift card for if you win!

We’ll take all of the entrants and put them into the online randomizer to choose one lucky winner on December 31st.

Enter now. Good luck!

Yoshilover6000
    ChitChatter

Hey Eddy. If I win the giveaway I would buy Pokemon Ultra Sun with the gift card.

Juwan
      ChitChatter

If I win I’m gonna get rocket league so I can play with my friends

Ashley
    ChitChatter

If I’d win, I would either use it for the new Style Savvy: Styling Stars that comes on Christmas Day, or either save it to get Pokemon Crystal in January. But if I don’t win that fine, I just hope whoever wins is a good supporter for the Nintendo Chit Chat Channel and Community 🙂

Edward
    ChitChatter

I’d either get Enter the Gungeon or Plague Road for the Nintendo Switch if I won.

Lily jr
    ChitChatter

I would get Pokémon sliver 😀 and maybe themes :3 good luck to all 🙂 👍

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  Eddy Ray.

I would get Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions if i won

Mel
    ChitChatter

If I won I would pick up SteamWorld Dig 2.

Thanks for the chance!

Segata Sanshiro
    ChitChatter

Give it here! I’d get some Neo Geo games on Switch. Top Hunter & Spinmaster most likely. If just 1 game then Romancing Saga 2.

Genesis does what Nintendon't!

Lah Mubin
    ChitChatter

Hey Eddy, if I win I want to buy 3D Mario World on the Wii U, thanks!!! Happy holidays.

Krumpnasty
    ChitChatter

If I won’t the $20 gift card I would get either Nine parchments, or Enter the gungeon

Atticus

If I won I’m thinking some Double Dragon IV. I’ve been eyeing that one for a while.

Sammy Landingin
    ChitChatter

Happy New Years! I would get the Hyrule Warriors DLC on the Wii U.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eddy Ray
    Admin

Happy New Year! Congrats to Segata! Keep an eye out for more giveaways soon! Thank everyone!

The topic ‘Giveaway! $20.00 Nintendo eShop Gift Card – ENTER NOW!’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar