Favorite Nintendo Game Ever?

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Gaming Favorite Nintendo Game Ever?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Atticus Atticus 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

What is your favorite Nintendo Game ever? Don’t just pick a series either… make it a specific game!

Mine:

Super_Mario_World_Coverart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Sage
    Sage
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Founding Member Icon

Well it looks like you already answered it for me. Nothing tops SMW for me when it comes to Nintendo developed games. The level design was just something else when it came out.

Profile photo of R00bot
    R00bot
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

As far as quality goes, I can’t choose a winner.

For time spent playing them I’d say SSBB, Animal Crossing Wild World, WarioWare Twisted (so many memories, great game), Mario Kart DS. I find it impossible to choose favourites, so much nostalgia attached to all of these games.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Mew Catch IconFounding Member IconTingle Bottle from WW HD Icon

It would have to be a tie between Super Smash Bros. Melee or Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Profile photo of Hunter
    Hunter
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

No Achievements Yet!

Probably Donkey Kong Country. That game was so difficult when I was a kid (and even when I replayed it as an adult).

A close second would be The Windwaker.

Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

You guys are so close with SMW but Super Mario Bros. 3 is the greatest game of all time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar