DS Collection Thread

Home Forums Nintendo Chit Chat Nintendo Handheld Fans DS Collection Thread

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Starting this thread, as I did back on TheWiiU forums. I have begun to purchase more games for my DS collection and will be posting/updating here. I may do a video as well.

If you have any DS games you consider to be must haves, or hidden gems… post here. Or, list your DS collection 🙂 .

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray.
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconForum Content Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon
    Profile photo of OverlordCollector
    OverlordCollector
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Founding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon
    Most of my Nintendo-Published games~

Kid Icarus: Uprising is the best game in this lot, imo.

OverlordCollector
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Most of my Nintendo-Published DS games

Ace Attorney and the Layton series are my jam, clearly

OverlordCollector
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

These’re my third party 3DS titles, save for Paper Jam. 😛

And there’s the rest of my DS collection. Been meaning to pick up a few titles, such as Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland or Metal Slug 7. We’ll see how it goes. :U

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Very nice! That’s a solid collection. I see some that I need for my collection… the Castlevania games, Sribblenauts is a nice little series, Aliens.. and a few others!

Profile photo of Benjamin Winter
    Benjamin Winter
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Arceus Catch IconMew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconFriendship Master – XP Icon

So my camera isn’t the greatest, but this is my entire 120+ DS collection

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin Winter
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Arceus Catch IconMew Catch IconSnorlax Catch IconPokemon GO – Team Valor IconYoshi’s Green Egg – XP IconLuigi Gold Coins – XP IconFriendship Master – XP Icon

Part 2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Atticus
    Atticus
    My Trophies
    Pokemon GO – Team Valor IconFounding Member IconBlog Comment Master – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Still need to open my Paper Jam.  😥

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

Still need to open my Paper Jam. 😥

Me too.. got it last month. We should all do it before Color Splash. Nice collection pics Benjamin. I see you and Overlord both have Rhythm Heaven.. I’ve been eyeing that title for a while. I should just get it now.

Here is a pic of my DS collection.. still need some “key” titles like Mario 64.

OverlordCollector
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

Still need to open my Paper Jam. 😥

I’ve only played a couple hours of it, but it’s really charming, and managing three characters isn’t as hard as I thought it was. Yet, for some reason, it doesn’t feel like the 3D pops as much as other 3DS titles…hmm.

Very nice! That’s a solid collection. I see some that I need for my collection… the Castlevania games, Sribblenauts is a nice little series, Aliens.. and a few others!

Alien: Infestation is really worth your time. Lasts about 10-12 hours, shouldn’t cost more than $10 new nowadays.

Also, awesome collection of Pokemon games. Haven’t got that many of those, myself. ^^; There’re a handful of other titles I do want to pick up eventually, but I really need to slice my backlog thin before I go buying more stuff.

Benjamin Winter
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies

Nice collection Eddy, I definitely see we have some common DS titles. If I had to recommend anything on the DS it’d be Contact,Insecticide, and C.O.P: The Recruit.

Rhythm Heaven was an impulse buy like most of my collection. It’s an ok game for 5 bucks

Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies

I’ve been eyeing Alien Infestation since about spring time when I started getting most of my DS Pokemon games. I was a bit lucky to… I got most of the Pokemon games before GO was released. Now they are a bit more expensive just about everywhere.

I like Rhythm Games and if I can get it for a great deal then I am certainly going to add it to my collection! I will update here with any other stuff I pickup down the line.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar