2016 will feature multiple Sonic games…

Home Forums General Gaming Chit Chat General Gaming 2016 will feature multiple Sonic games…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy Ray Eddy Ray 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Source

This year marks the 25th anniversary for the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. According to a release from ToyWorld Magazine, who outlined SEGA’s plans for this year, it looks like we’ll be getting a few new Sonic titles.

With it being the 25th anniversary of the series, then it only makes sense that things should start moving at a faster pace.

So far, we know of two titles that are planned to release this year: Sonic Boom – Fire & Ice and Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Neither of these titles exactly fit in with the whole anniversary theme; Fire & Ice was set to release exclusively on 3DS last year, but was delayed to do some more polishing.

Profile photo of Segata Sanshiro
    Segata Sanshiro
    ChitChatter
    My Trophies
    Tingle Bottle from WW HD Icon

Be more like Colors,Generations and Lost World and will be fine.

Genesis does what Nintendon't!

Profile photo of Eddy Ray
    Eddy Ray
    Admin
    My Trophies
    Super Mario All-Stars Coin IconForum Content Master – XP IconHylian Shield from OOT IconFriendship Master – XP IconStatus Update – XP IconMessage Delivered – XP IconLogin – XP Icon

Be more like Colors,Generations and Lost World and will be fine.

Yeh, Lost World seems to get an even worse rap now because of the game after it, BOOM. But Lost World wasn’t that bad and had some nice elements. The bosses were almost to easy and some of the levels later on were not so great.

I do like Generations a lot, would be awesome to see more of that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar