How To Use The Chatroom
Chit Chat Chat Room Tips
Report any misbehavior, trolling, spamming etc. to: Admin
- Every page has chat room accessibility.
- Click on Chit Chat! tab to enter the HUB.
- Only registered site users can access and use chat.
- When you sign into the site, it will auto-login to chat.
- You can sign out of chat by the triangle next to your name.
- To sign back in, click the red icon at bottom right of page.
- Click Chat Room in our top menu to access the chat room embedded
Chat Room Features
- You can also easily access the chat room by click the link on the top menu of the site. Chit Chat Chatroom
- You can set your status if available, busy, idle, offline.
- There are unique chat rooms (Community Room, Play Online! etc).
- The chat room tab has a search feature, right below your user name.
- Chat works on mobile devices. Some features may not be on mobile.
- Use your mouse to re-size a chat room box. Width and height can be adjusted independently.
Sharing Media, Image, Files
- Most youtube videos, pictures, gifs embed into the chat with appropriate links. (KEEP APPROPRIATE / DO NOT ABUSE FEATURE)
- Chat supports up to file sharing.
- Chat supports private messaging between users. Click on their name, or avatar in the user online section.
- Our chatroom supports up to 60 users.