Every Nintendo Switch Game Available at Launch
When the Nintendo Switch was first announced, we only knew about a handful of games that would launch alongside it, but now the launch lineup has grown. If you’re planning to pick up the Nintendo Switch on March 3, here are all the games you’ll be able to play.
Nintendo Switch March 3 Launch Titles
- 1-2-Switch – a collection of multiplayer mini-games focused on the Joy-Con controllers
- Fast RMX – a fast-paced racing game in the style of F-Zero
- Human Resource Machine* – a puzzle game based around visual programming
- I Am Setsuna – a turn-based RPG about sadness and sacrifice
- Just Dance 2017 – a dance-themed rhythm game
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – a highly anticipated open-world entry in the action-adventure Legend of Zelda series
- Little Inferno* – a puzzle game about burning things (it’s more addicting than it sounds)
- New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers – a town-building simulation game
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove – the complete collection of the 2D platformer Shovel Knight games
- Skylanders: Imaginators – a toys-to-life 3D action platformer
- Snipperclips: Cut It Out, Together! – a cooperative puzzle game with shape-based puzzles
- Super Bomberman R – the newest game in the action maze Bomberman series
- World of Goo* – a puzzle game about traversing levels with balls of goo
In addition to these games that will be available on launch day, Blaster Master Zero and VOEZ will both be available within a week of the console’s launch, on March 9.
(*Note: Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo were announced as Nintendo Switch launch titles, but there is some indication that they might be delayed.)
Which Nintendo Switch launch titles are you looking forward to the most?